Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome Nami Pierce on March 19, 2013

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free picture slideshow by Smilebox


Nami Pierce was born on March 19, 2013 at 12:38pm.  He was delivered at Baylor Medical Center at McKinney via C-Section.  His doctors were Dr. Bruce Rajala and Dr. Ralph Joseph. 

I can't really explain how I felt when he was about to be delivered.  I had so many emotions and thoughts swirling around in my head.  I couldn't stop crying from the moment they put the drape up before surgery.  I was worried for Nami and could not stop thinking about something going wrong.  The moment I heard his little voice crying, my heart just leaped for joy!  I was anticipating his cry to sound a little different due to his lack of palates, but surprisingly he sounded just like his older brother Brycen when he was born.  Then when they finally placed him by my face, I couldn't believe how beautiful he was/is.  I am absolutely in love with this boy! 

Thanks to everyone for your loving words and support!  We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends and family!  Love you guys! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment